Skin & Laser
Brilliant Skin is In.
At Med 44, we offer the latest technology in light and energy-based skin rejuvenation. Our individual and/or combination therapies treat a variety of skin conditions.
Skin Conditions we Treat:
Our Most Loved Skin & Laser Treatments
Vivace RF Micro Needling
Vivace RF MicroNeedling is the newest generation of radio frequency microneedling. Vivace stimulates the natural production of collagen and is shown to be effective in alleviating facial wrinkles, fine lines, and tightening and toning the face, neck, hands, and body. Vivace is the most revolutionary, best-in-class microneedling RF device, producing results that are both immediate and improve over time with multiple treatments. During treatment, Med 44 uses the Vivace microneedling device, which combines microneedling and radiofrequency treatments into a single treatment. The Vivace device is FDA approved and can treat most skin types. During treatment, microneedles penetrate the skin, making collagen-stimulating micro-injuries. As the needles create micro channels, RF energy flows through the needles, stimulating rapid healing. At Med 44, we supplement treatment with serums and recovery protocols that create optimal results and faster recovery. By using the correct products, patients are likely to have very little to no indication of treatment that day. Vivace was named a Most Worth It procedure by RealSelf in 2020, was a 2020 Aesthetic Everything Award Winner, and a 2021 New Beauty Award Winner for Innovation.
Radio Frequency Resurfacing – Venus Viva
Radio frequency (RF) Skin Resurfacing is a cosmetic procedure that uses pulsating beams of energy to eliminate damaged skin cells. RF Resurfacing is commonly used to treat a variety of skin concerns including fine lines, wrinkles, acne scars, rosacea, stretch marks, enlarged pores and other skin imperfections.
IPL Photo Facial
Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) Therapy, also known as a Photo Facial, is a skin treatment that improves the color and texture of skin. It can undo some of the visible damage caused by sun exposure, called photoaging. IPL is most commonly used to treat skin on the face, neck, hands, and chest including acne, stretch marks, age spots, broken blood vessels, discolored skin, redness from rosacea, scars, and spider veins.
Micro Needling with Hyaluronic Acid, CBD or Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
Micro needling is a cosmetic procedure using a micro needling device on the surface of the skin to create tiny punctures in the top layer of the skin. These micro wounds stimulate cell turnover and collagen and elastin production, which results in firmer skin over time. Micro needling is used to treat fine lines and wrinkles, uneven skin tone and pigmentation, dull, dehydrated skin, enlarged pores, and acne.
Results of micro needling treatment may be improved when used in combination with Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP). PRP can expedite the healing process of tissue and reduce the appearance of pigmentation and acne scarring when used with micro needling.
Our HydraFacial treatment is delivered through the latest medical grade facial technology using the Syndeo device. The new and improved HydraFacial Syndeo uses a unique, patented Vortex-Fusion technology that cleans, exfoliate, extract and polish your skin. In a relaxing and painless forty-five minute appointment, our providers will customize each step of your HydraFacial to meet your skincare goals.
Medical Grade Chemical Peels
Medical Grade Chemical Peels are an essential part of a healthy skin care regime and can be used to aid in reversing sun damage or other skin imperfections. Medical Grade Chemical Peels come in different strength levels and are designed to accomplish different goals, depending on skin tone, texture, and elasticity.
Dermaplaning is a cosmetic procedure that exfoliates and clears the skin of debris and vellus hair, better known as peach fuzz. During treatment, a dermatome, or scalpel, is used to remove the top layer of dead skin. Dermaplaning can leave your skin appearing brighter and smother, and may soften fine lines and wrinkles, as well as ease hyperpigmentation and uneven skin tone.
Which treatment is right for you?
We have perfected combination therapies for optimal results.
Skin and Laser Treatment Areas For The Face
Skin and Laser Treatment Areas For The Body
Preparing For Your Skin & Laser Appointment
While all of our services are non-invasive, non-surgical outpatient treatments, some downtime can be expected.
- We recommend scheduling one to two weeks prior to any social events.
- We extensively use minimally invasive micro-cannula injection techniques for comfort, minimal bruising, swelling and downtime.
- For most treatments, a topical or injectable lidocaine is used along with ice to numb the skin and aid in comfort and recovery.
- Pro-Nox is available in-office to aid in reducing anxiety while promoting relaxation and comfort during your treatment. Patients are safe to drive 10 minutes post procedure as Pro-Nox is a low dose, short acting blend of nitrous and oxygen.
- We additionally offer CBD sublingual drops to aid in calmness and comfort during your treatment.
- Both Topical Arnica and oral Arnica tablets are known to reduce the occurrence of swelling and bruising post treatment.
- Patients taking blood thinners, daily aspirin, fish oils, turmeric, ginseng, garlic, gingko biloba, and other anti-inflammatory supplements may have a higher incidence of post injection bruising. Do not stop any prescribed blood thinners or anticoagulants without the consult of your primary care provider. We always advise our patients to check with their primary care provider, and any other treating physicians prior to undergoing elective cosmetic and medical aesthetic treatments. Smoking and Alcohol will increase a patient’s chance of bruising.
Over 100 5 Star Google Reviews
Welcome to the House of Aesthetics