Customized Treatments for Men
At Med 44, we offer a full menu of services for the male patient. In less than a 30 minute office appointment and with minimal downtime, our male patients can achieve natural and notable results. Our male treatment plans focus on enhancing or rejuvenating key masculine features.
Our most popular treatments for men include Toxins, Dermal Fillers, PDO Threads, Skin and Laser, Hair Restoration and Medical Grade Skincare.
Most Popular Treatments For Men
Neurotoxins for Men
The most popular reason men seek out neurotoxins is to reduce the appearance of facial wrinkles with the most common location are the creases along the forehead. Most men still want to have facial expression and movement. With the proper dilution and placement of the neurotoxin, men achieve a youthful, yet natural result.
Dermal Filler for Men
Dermal fillers are increasingly becoming a fan favorite to maintain or enhance the subtle masculine features of a mans face. When strategically and conservatively placed, masculine features such as the jaw line maintain their manly shape.
Hair Rejuvenation for Men
At Med44, the use of Platelet Rich Plasma, Platelet Rich Fibrinogen, and Exosomes are injected into the scalp to encourage blood flow and stimulate the bodies own collagen production to the scalp to rejuvenate hair growth. These treatments are used independent of one another, or in combination to produce the best results.
Kybella Fat Dissolving for Men
Kybella is an injectable fat dissolving medication used strategically to sculpt areas of the face and body to produce a more youthful and healthy appearance. Kybella is most commonly used sub-mentally, or under the chin for men, but can be used anywhere there is adipose tissue. Depending on the area treated, this process can take a few treatments, with little to no downtime.
Skin Rejuvenation for Men
The Vivace is used as a series of three treatments, four to six weeks apart. This non-invasive microneedling with radiofrequency device is used to alleviate wrinkles and fine lines, tighten the sign, and improve skin tone and texture. This device offers little to no downtown and is virtually painless.
Growth Factors for Men
PRP injections are used to stimulate the bodies own collagen and growth factors. They can be used in the scalp for hair rejuvenation, as well as under the eyes to improve dark circles and skin texture.
Collagen Stimulating Treatments for Men
Sculptra for Men
Scuptra is an FDA approved biostimulant used to counteract the loss of fat tissue beneath the skin. This injectable is used to stimulate the bodies natural collagen regeneration to maintain a youthful appearance.
PDO Threads for Men
PDO threads are the latest technology in non-surgical lifting. These threads also work by encouraging the body to produce natural collagen to lift and tighten the skin. The procedure has minimal to no downtown, and results are seen for up to a year.
Popular Treatment Areas For Men
Preparing For Your Appointment
While all of our services are non-invasive, non-surgical outpatient treatments, some downtime can be expected.
- We recommend scheduling one to two weeks prior to any social events.
- We extensively use minimally invasive micro-cannula injection techniques for comfort, minimal bruising, swelling and downtime.
- For most treatments, a topical or injectable lidocaine is used along with ice to numb the skin and aid in comfort and recovery.
- Pro-Nox is available in-office to aid in reducing anxiety while promoting relaxation and comfort during your treatment. Patients are safe to drive 10 minutes post procedure as Pro-Nox is a low dose, short acting blend of nitrous and oxygen.
- We additionally offer CBD sublingual drops to aid in calmness and comfort during your treatment.
- Both Topical Arnica and oral Arnica tablets are known to reduce the occurrence of swelling and bruising post treatment.
- Patients taking blood thinners, daily aspirin, fish oils, turmeric, ginseng, garlic, gingko biloba, and other anti-inflammatory supplements may have a higher incidence of post injection bruising. Do not stop any prescribed blood thinners or anticoagulants without the consult of your primary care provider. We always advise our patients to check with their primary care provider, and any other treating physicians prior to undergoing elective cosmetic and medical aesthetic treatments. Smoking and Alcohol will increase a patient’s chance of bruising.
Over 100 5 Star Google Reviews
Welcome to the House of Aesthetics