Your Growth Factors at Work
Age, hormone, stress, and genetic factors can cause hair thinning and hair loss in patients. Scalp rejuvenation treatments can improve circulation and the health of the hair follicles.
At Med 44, we specialize in full face, body, skin and hair consultations. During your initial consultation, your medical provider will work with you to create a customized hair rejuvenation treatment plan. Our approach is to provide expert medical aesthetic treatments to keep each patient looking refreshed, natural, and confident.
Effective Hair Rejuvenation Treatments
PRP Injections for Hair
Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) is an effective way to regain hair density without surgery or harmful side effects. PRP involves an injection of your own platelets into the vascular layer of your scalp, which increases blood supply to the follicle, triggers the growth phase, controls hair growth cycle, and decreases hair loss. PRP treatment for hair restoration requires minimal to no downtime.
PRF Injections for Hair
Platelet-Rich Fibrin Therapy (PRF) is a form of regenerative medicine that can amplify natural growth and aid in regaining hair density without surgery or harmful side effects. During your appointment, a small amount of blood will be drawn and spun to obtain your concentrated platelet-rich fibrin. The platelet-rich fibrin is then injected into the vascular layer of your scalp, which increases blood supply to the follicle, triggers the growth phase, controls hair growth cycle, and decreases hair loss. PRF treatment for hair restoration requires minimal to no downtime.
Stem Cell and Exosomes for Hair
Exosome Therapy is an effective way to regain hair density without surgery or harmful side effects. During treatment, Exosomes are injected into the scalp, which aid in reactivating hair follicle stem cells and enhancing hair follicle growth, regeneration and development. Exosome Therapy for hair restoration requires minimal to no downtime.
Kevin Murphy Haircare
We are proud to offer Kevin Murphy hair care products to support your hair treatments and ongoing hair maintenance plans. Designed in the UK and internationally known for its clean formulation, Kevin Murphy products protect your hair like no other line. (Paraben and sulfate-free, the complete line of products stimulates the scalp without clogging or irritating hair follicles).
Skin & Hair Vitamins
Med 44 offers a variety of advanced supplement products for the ultimate skin, hair support. Your initial consultation will include a review of vitamins and supplements to support these areas.
Probiotics for Skin and Hair Support
Glowing skin and healthy hair start with your gut. We offer a comprehensive skin and nutrition consultation to support your in-office treatments with clean nutritional supplements and haircare products.
Preparing For Your Hair Rejuvenation Appointment
While all of our services are non-invasive, non-surgical outpatient treatments, some downtime can be expected.
- We recommend scheduling one to two weeks prior to any social events.
- We extensively use minimally invasive micro-cannula injection techniques for comfort, minimal bruising, swelling and downtime.
- For most treatments, a topical or injectable lidocaine is used along with ice to numb the skin and aid in comfort and recovery.
- Pro-Nox is available in-office to aid in reducing anxiety while promoting relaxation and comfort during your treatment. Patients are safe to drive 10 minutes post procedure as Pro-Nox is a low dose, short acting blend of nitrous and oxygen.
- We additionally offer CBD sublingual drops to aid in calmness and comfort during your treatment.
- Both Topical Arnica and oral Arnica tablets are known to reduce the occurrence of swelling and bruising post treatment.
- Patients taking blood thinners, daily aspirin, fish oils, turmeric, ginseng, garlic, gingko biloba, and other anti-inflammatory supplements may have a higher incidence of post injection bruising. Do not stop any prescribed blood thinners or anticoagulants without the consult of your primary care provider. We always advise our patients to check with their primary care provider, and any other treating physicians prior to undergoing elective cosmetic and medical aesthetic treatments. Smoking and Alcohol will increase a patient’s chance of bruising.
Over 100 5 Star Google Reviews
Welcome to the House of Aesthetics