Conditions We Treat
At Med 44, we offer the latest technology in light and energy-based skin rejuvenation. Our individual and/or combination therapies treat a variety of skin conditions. Prevent. Correct. Revitalize.
Skin Conditions We Treat:
- Acne Scars
- Enlarged Pores
- Hyperpigmentation and Sun Damage
- Sagging Skin and Laxity
- Fine Lines and Static Wrinkles
- Spider Veins
Skin Conditions We Treat
Adult Acne can be extremely frustrating and can have a negative impact on self-confidence. At Med 44 we use a combination of treatments to clear and revitalize skin. We also offer oil-free, non-comedogenic products to maintain clear skin.
Patients that suffer from acne scarring often apply additional makeup to try and cover these scars. At Med 44 we use a combination of treatments including injection, laser, and medical grade skin care to treat and repair the skin.
Enlarged Pores & Texture
As we age, our skin loses its elasticity, which can cause pores to expand over time making them more visible. At Med 44 we use a combination of treatments to lift and tighten the skin, minimizing the appearance of enlarged pores.
Pigmentation and Melasma
An array of factors including sun damage, acne scarring, and hormonal changes can cause skin to discolor or darken, typically on the face in areas such as the forehead, chin, and above the lip. At Med 44 we use a combination of brightening ingredients, laser treatments, and high-quality sunscreen to lighten darkened spots or patches on the skin and improve the skins overall texture.
Patients suffering from Rosacea often experience small red bumps on the face, which can cause discomfort and may also have a negative impact on self-confidence. At Med 44 we use a combination therapy of injection, laser, and skin care to repair the skin.
Crepey Sagging Skin
Exposure to UV rays, along with the effects of aging, can cause skin to appear thin and wrinkled, similar in appearance to crepe paper. At Med 44 we use a combination of treatments including injection, laser, and medical grade skin care to lift and tighten the skin.
Fine Lines & Wrinkles
As we age, our skin begins to lose elasticity and firmness, and we lose volume in our cheeks, lips and face. At Med 44 we use a combination of treatments to lift, firm, and tighten the skin.
A variety of factors including temperature, activity level and stress level may cause excessive sweating, which can be uncomfortable both physically and emotionally in social settings and public places. At Med 44, we use a customized treatment plan to help control unusual or excessive amounts of sweating.
Patients suffering from spider veins tend to have smaller, red, purple or blue vessels that are easily visible through the skin, typically on the legs or face. At Med 44 we recommend laser treatments to reduce the appearance of spider veins.
Cellulite is a very common skin condition that causes lumpy, dimpled skin on the thighs, hips, buttock and stomach. A majority of women will experience cellulite at some point in their lives. At Med 44 we will create a customized treatment plan to reduce the appearance of cellulite.
Preparing For Your Appointment
While all of our services are non-invasive, non-surgical outpatient treatments, some downtime can be expected.
- We recommend scheduling one to two weeks prior to any social events.
- We extensively use minimally invasive micro-cannula injection techniques for comfort, minimal bruising, swelling and downtime.
- For most treatments, a topical or injectable lidocaine is used along with ice to numb the skin and aid in comfort and recovery.
- Pro-Nox is available in-office to aid in reducing anxiety while promoting relaxation and comfort during your treatment. Patients are safe to drive 10 minutes post procedure as Pro-Nox is a low dose, short acting blend of nitrous and oxygen.
- We additionally offer CBD sublingual drops to aid in calmness and comfort during your treatment.
- Both Topical Arnica and oral Arnica tablets are known to reduce the occurrence of swelling and bruising post treatment.
- Patients taking blood thinners, daily aspirin, fish oils, turmeric, ginseng, garlic, gingko biloba, and other anti-inflammatory supplements may have a higher incidence of post injection bruising. Do not stop any prescribed blood thinners or anticoagulants without the consult of your primary care provider. We always advise our patients to check with their primary care provider, and any other treating physicians prior to undergoing elective cosmetic and medical aesthetic treatments. Smoking and Alcohol will increase a patient’s chance of bruising.
Over 100 5 Star Google Reviews
Welcome to the House of Aesthetics